Wednesday, September 30, 2009




Soo... I was on Zbrush Central like I am a fair amount, theres so many great artists on there. Its very inspiring to see all the work there. However, on the other hand its in the same way a tad bit discouraging, so many people that do such good work and having to compete with them for jobs is just kinda of an overwhelming thought. Well so I decided that if I woke up a little bit earlier then I usually do I could do one face study a day. And by the time I am done with school it would be have definitely paid off. So I am going to be doing one a day, along with the work here for the class.

So here is one I did this morning in about 2.5 hours. I found a random image and used it as reference / inspiration to create an relative of that person. So hopefully you can see some resemblance or at least inspiration from the reference image.

No comments:

Post a Comment